13 March 2017
Ajwain Wali Arbi Ki Sabzi (Taro Root Dry Vegetable)
Check out my Ajwain Wali Arbi Ki Sabzi recipe video below.
About Ajwain Wali Arbi
Ajwain wali arbi sabji is a dry vegtable made with colocasia or taro root & carom seeds with some spices. Mildly flavored & spiced this vegetable is easy & quick to prepare.
My recipe video will guide you right through all the steps so that you can come up with a delicious dish on your first try. Do try & give your feedback.
1. keep pan on high heat & heat oil.
2. add all the spices & salt
3. stir for about 30 seconds & add the arbi. reduce heat to low.
4. stir well & cover with lid.
5. check the sabzi every 4-5 minutes till the arbi is cooked soft.
Click to subscribe