12 April 2015
Chilli Soya Nuggets Vegetable Recipe
Below is my Chilli Soya Nuggets vegetable recipe video...
About Chilli Soya Nuggets Vegetable
This is a healthy and protein rich vegetable especially for those who are vegetarians.
It is a good alternative to chilli chicken and can be eaten with kulcha, chappati, paratha, bread or rice.
How To Prepare Chilli Soya Nuggets
1. Heat 1 and 1/2 liters of water in a kadhai/wok. When the water starts to boil add the soya nuggets and boil till they are soft.
2. Now strain out the water and wash the soya chunks well under running water till the the soya smell goes away. Squeeze out the water from the soya chunks.
3. Heat oil in kadhai for deep frying the soya chunks.
4. While the oil heats prepare the mixture of soya sauce, cornflour & water. For this, add the cornflour in a bowl, add a glass of water and soya sauce. Mix till all lumps are removed.
5. When oil is hot deep fry all the soya chunks till light brown.
6. In a pan add about 1 Tbsp oil and lightly fry the garlic paste. Add chopped onions and fry till light pink.
7. Add the chopped bell peppers and mix but do not cook them soft, then add the pizza sauce. and mix well for a minute.
8. Now add the red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Stir cook the vegetables till the onions & bell peppers are a bit soft.
9. Add the fried soya nuggets and stir mix/cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Add the soya sauce-cornflour mixture. Cook on high flame and lower the flame when the soya is cooked.
While cooking, at any time, if you feel the water is less add a little and cook till done. This is a wet type of a soya chilli so do not dry it out while cooking.
11. When done remove to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander leaves/cilantro.
12. Serve hot.
Some Of My Other Recipes
How To Make Makhan & Ghee From Malai At Home
Make pure ghee and butter at home...
Make the favorite Mumbai street food now easily...
Lauki Ke Kofte (Fried Bottle Gourd Balls) In Gravy
A traditional Punjabi North Indian vegetable dish...
Punjabi Sookhi Urad Ki Dal (Dry Tempered Lentils)
A tasty dry dal recipe made the Punjabi way...
Pasta In White Sauce
The Italian pasta with an Indian twist...
How To Make Ajwain (Carom Seeds) Paratha
Also make paratha in 2 shapes..