13 April 2015
How To Make Chawal Wala (Stuffed Rice) Parantha
Check out my Chawal Wala Paratha recipe video below & subscribe to my you tube channel to remain informed of new video uploads
Chawal Wala (Stuffed Rice) Paratha
Here is a way to not only use leftover cooked rice (you can use many left over vegetables as well) and enjoy a new tasty dish as well but also stop your food from going waste. .
Chawal wala paratha is easy to make and can be had as a filling quick breakfast. It can be had with curd/yogurt. pickle, malai or homemade butter.
How To Prepare Chawal Wala Paratha
1. Add all ingredients to the rice and mix well.
2. Keep the tava/skillet for heating and roll out a round shaped rotu from an atta ball.
3. Put some rice and spices mixture on the roti and collect all the edges of the roti and tie it at the top into a bun shape. Press it firmly to seal it.
4. Roll out the stuffed atta ball into a round shape dousing the paratha with dry flour as needed.
5. Roast both sides of the paratha alternately and when slightly cooked put some oil and spread it all over and roast both sides till brown and crisp.
6. Serve hot.
Some Of My Other Recipes
Lauki Ke Kofte
Make this traditional Punjabi, North Indian vegetable dish
Prepare the famous Mumbai street food at home
Chilli Soya Nuggets Vegetable
A protein rich vegetarian dish for non meat eaters
Pasta In White Sauce
An Italian dish with an Indian twist