23 April 2015
Ande Wale Toast | French Toast | Eggy Bread Recipe
Below is my Ande wale toast or French toast recipe video.
About Ande Wale Toast
Ande wale toast are also known as French toast or Eggy bread. Also called Gypsy toast, German toast or Spanish toast.
It is made by dipping bread slices in beaten eggs and then frying them.
This is a breakfast food that can be made quickly when time is short.
Serve it with butter, jam, honey or maple syrup or just tomato sauce.
How To Make Ande Wale Toast
1. Break the eggs. Add the salt and red chilli powder. Whisk well.
2. Keep pan on high heat and add about a tsp oil.
3. Dunk one bread slice in this egg mixture one side first then the other so that the slice gets well coated with this mixture and fry it in the hot oil till it turns golden brown and crisp on both sides.
Repeat with all the slices.
4. If you are fond of softer toast add 1/2 a cup of milk to the egg mixture and mix it well and then fry them.
5. Serve hot with sauce/dip accompaniments of your choice.
Some Of My Other Recipes