2 June 2017
Instant Green Chilli Pickle Recipe | Hari Mirch ka Achar
Check out my hari mirch ka achar recipe video
About Instant Hari Mirch Ka Achar
Hari mirch ka achar or green chilli pickle is very much liked by those who love spicy pickle.
Achar makes food so much more tasty and when you have green chilli pickle at hand what more can one desire.
This is a recipe for instant/jhatpat achar which you can prepare and eat straightaway, It's a very easy & simple recipe. Do try it and give your feedback.
Check out my video above to see how I make this instant green chilli pickle.
How To Make Hari Mirch Ka Achar
1. dry roast the saunf, jeera, mustard seeds & methi dana on
low heat till lightly
roasted & the aroma is just about released. cool & grind
2. add the haldi powder. salt & heeng powder. mix & add just
enough mustard oil, about 1.5 tbsp, to make a moist
3. remove the stalks from the green chillies & make a deep
long cut on one side of each green chilli. fill the masala in
all the green chillies
4. heat mustard oil in kadahi on medium heat. reduce heat to
low & put in the masala stuffed green chilies. stir fry them
for about 2 minutes then take off the heat & let them cool
5. add the vinegar & mix well. fill in an airtight jar/bottle. if you
do not wish to add vinegar keep the jar in the sun for 1 day
to allow the mustard to ferment & then consume
6. instant green chilli pickle is ready. enjoy it rightaway.
7. no need to store in the fridge. the pickle will stay good for several
months at room temperature